Managers Matter: A Relationship-Centered Approach to Driving Employee Engagement
Name: Managers Matter: A Relationship-Centered Approach to Driving Employee Engagement
Date: March 13, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Registration: Register Now
The bottom line for engagement is that managers matter. As a front-line manager you have more control over your employees' engagement levels than any other contributing factor—more than senior management, more than benefits and perks, and even more than money! This workshop is designed for leaders and HR professionals who want to reduce turnover, increase productivity, and build an engaged workforce that is aligned with the goals of the organization.
What You’ll LearnSee how immediate managers play a key role in employee engagement and how to equip managers with relationship-centered leadership strategies to drive engagement. Join us for this interactive workshop and you’ll learn the critical behaviors managers must demonstrate on a daily basis to drive engagement with their teams.
Why You Will Want to Learn ItLeaders at every level are the biggest determining factor of their team's willingness to go the extra mile or even stay with your company. Dale Carnegie’s most recent research found that managers are more likely to have engaged teams when they make engaging them a daily priority. In this workshop, you’ll learn what managers can do every day, and in every interaction, to make their employees more emotionally and intellectually committed to the organization.
How it Will Help YouManagers Matter: A Relationship-Centered Approach to Driving Employee Engagement is an employee engagement workshop designed to provide you with the tools necessary to create a value-driven culture that will raise confidence levels and make employees feel valued, connected, and empowered to achieve higher levels of performance.
Featured Presenter:Steve Thomas
Certified Trainer/Executive Consultant
- Twelve years of experience in management, strategic planning, and analysis
- Four (4) years working with the Dale Carnegie of Orange County, CA franchise as a Performance Consultant / Certified Trainer (current position)
- Public Speaker/Keynote Speaker
- Orange County One-Stop Center (State Government Agency)
- Citi (Financial Institution)
- Fullerton College
- Girls Inc of Orange County
- Lions Club of Garden Grove
- Nixon Library & Museum
Industry Training Experience
- Finance: Trained operational processes in Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit: 15+ years – leadership/communications (various volunteer groups)
Education and Certifications
- M.A. in Human Services (Executive Leadership Concentration)
- B.S. in Business Management (Marketing) / Religion (Youth Studies)
- Certified Dale Carnegie Trainer in the following curriculum areas: Sales, Communications, Human Relations, Team Member Engagement